Monday, February 17, 2014

A New Creation

Back in the summer of last year, We 3 Quilters decided to do another fabric exchange to make Bonnie Hunter's Scrappy Mountain Majesties pattern.   Throughout the summer and fall, the blocks were worked on here and there and eventually they were all done.  They just sat in a box until yesterday and viola ..... up on my design wall they went and talk about instant gratification!

What colours did we choose?  Reds and neutrals.  Below is the layout that I decided to go with. 

Now, I promised my friends that my version would have a twist.  So, my twist is adding my trademark stars!  Are any of you surprised?  :o)
My Promise of Spring is a top .... I just need to take a photo of it and will be doing a post sometime soon about it.
Oh, my, my ..... good progress being done here!

Have a great day!


1 comment:

MARCIE said...

I've just been scrolling thru your blog and loving all your photos! I think your addition to Kim Deihls quilt is perfect! Add your trademark stars are perfect with your majestic mountains. Seriously, you never cease to amaze me with your talent and creativity!