Saturday, September 13, 2014

Just took a trip

A trip to Zinnia's Garden.  That is the name of the fabric line that was used in this top below:

It is not often that a whole line is purchased .... but I just had to do something with this fabric.

There will be more tops made using this pattern.  It has to be one of my favourites to date. 

If you look at the top sideways, it is the Great-Granny Block or set on-point, it is a Trip Around The World.  This block is so versatile.

Since starting up my Pinterest account, I made a folder especially for TATW patterns.  That is how you can tell that this pattern is special to me.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's a pretty fabric line - it suits the design very well!

Grit said...

Looks so wonderful.
Greetings Grit

Quiltgal said...

A beautiful Quilt and the pattern suits it well.

Chookyblue...... said...

I love this quilt.............