Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring Ahead

I was trying to come up with a name for this top.  Since it was completed on the day that we changed clocks, I thought why not "Spring Ahead".  Different and a little bit quirky, eh!
The tabs are all sewn on now and four circles in each corner finished the look.  I'm very happy with how this turned out.  Well .... actually, more than happy .... absolutely thrilled!

Now, what about a pattern?  That is a question that was sent to me.  All of the blocks are drawn and written up, so it wouldn't take much to do up a pattern.   Would anyone buy it, other than the one person that asked?  I guess that is something to ponder.  As they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained.  So, we'll see about this idea.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

ES said...

I really love love love this quilt. The shapes you've used are really interesting, and the border? It's fab!

Teresa said...

Pretty quilt and I think the name suits it perfectly.

CountryGal said...

Love, love, love this! And I would love a pattern - pretty please!!!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

It's very pretty and the name is perfect!